I strongly encourage you to keep a journal in addition to filling out the forms and worksheets that are included in the books. It can be difficult to recognize progress in yourself, your partner, and your relationship when you feel so emotional.
It is easy to get caught up in the moment and lose sight of the bigger picture and your goals. Your journal can serve as a reminder of where you’ve been and the steps you have taken to get closer to the relationships that you deserve.
When we are trying to make changes in our behavior I believe that it is important to keep notes so that we can track our progress. Because I feel so strongly about this, I am offering a password protected journal feature as part of my website so that anyone can record their private thoughts and feelings. I want it to feel unique and special for each person, so each of you have the ability to customize it with some special features and options.
Here are the journal features and options:
- The journal can be used with iPads and should work with most tablets.
- You can choose your own style, color, font and type size.
- You can write, save and make changes to each of your entries.
- You can find your entries by searching with the date or opening line.
- There is no maximum capacity.
- You can take five of the schema questionnaires that are in my book
The Critical Partner and save your scores.
- You can send me a question or allow me to see a specific entry in your journal and ask for a comment.
Here are some examples of journal styles and options: